BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Librarian

The Avatar isn't a DE Avatar or a CWE Avatar. He is THE Avatar. He is born from your deepest fears, your deepest doubts, and has returned to destroy in the name of the 'Greater Good' of the Eldar race.
    Neither is he terrifying or inspirational. If anything, he inspires and imbues those around him with a portion of his prowess. Couldn't think of any way to describe that.

The 6(7) was another blooper - he's 7 on the turn that he rises out of his Vessel (this is alongside having a 2+ Invulnerable Save as well!) but reverts to 6 in all turns onwards. I'm glad you like the Melta CCW though - who doesn't like having 7+3d6 for Armour Penetration?
    Last edited by Herald of Nurgle; 02-07-2010 at 10:04 AM.
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

Librarian

Bump?
    Back after a few years absence. Please PM me any changes to how the forum works - I currently have no idea how to make line breaks, and this is quite important to me. >.>

Chaplain

I'll tell you who doesn't like 7+3D6 for armour penetration- the poor sod playing Guard who has to fight it next!

3D6? I thought it was 2D6? 3D6 is truly scary. Would you get a Destroyer hit if you reached 20?

If not, that had better be a typo.
    Cyberscape7 and I build conversions IN A SHED. WITH CLIPPERS N' GLUE!
    My Beloved Blog: http://www.bryssling.blogspot.com/

Librarian

Mneh. True enough. 3d6+6 maybe - oh wait, that's still an average of 16/17. Yeep (and 20 still wouldn't be Str D lmao. Maybe Apoc...)
    I'll edit that ASAP.

I'd love to see some Tau and/or Chaos c&c plx.

Chaplain

I play Tau from time to time, so I'll give some feedback on this.

Weapons: I really like what you've done here, especially putting up Rapid Fire range on the Pulse Rifle.

Army Rules: Shouldn't the Artillery Strike be at least a small blast weapon?

Ethereal: Yup, I'd take one. Gotta love the Dueling Techniques.

Devilfish: Bit odd this one, having a twin-linked burst cannon while the model's only got one. The point of dedicated transports is that they're cheap squad carriers. This is more expensive and more powerful. I'd try to modify it, possibly put its cost down to 75 or 80, give it Drones and a single burst cannon, and make BS4 an upgrade.

For Greater Knarlocs I'm not sure I get the point of the Stupid Creatures rule. Can you explain why it's there?

Anghor Prok's summary names him as Farsight.

Aun'shi is back, and better than ever. Good call.

Well that's Tau at a glance. Good army, not much wrong with it.
    Cyberscape7 and I build conversions IN A SHED. WITH CLIPPERS N' GLUE!
    My Beloved Blog: http://www.bryssling.blogspot.com/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123