BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Players in the NOVA area

I'm looking to get back into 40K, and possibly Blood Bowl and other GW games. I'm looking for a place to play in the Northern Virginia area. I'm in Arlington. I'm a long time player but stopped about 15 years ago. I have a massive collection (I used to work/own stores, and worked for GW for a bit), so fielding an army isn't an issue. Just looking for a good group of guys that most importantly like to have fun as opposed to finding the greatest combos out there.

I live in Springfield, and play 40K. I want to get back into the hobby myself after being out of it for about 8 years. I've stayed on top of it, and have even bought rule books I've never used.

Looking for Oldhammers for Aeronautica Imperialis, Epic 40K/Titans, Dark Future, Mordheim, Necromunda/Kill Team, Battlefleet Gothic gamers in NoVA/DC area. Got Eldar and Imperium AI squadrons, same for Epic 40K, and working on bands for Mordheim/Necromunda.
    Looking for Aeronautica Imperialis, Epic 40K/Titans, Dark Future, Mordheim, Necromunda/Kill Team, BFG, and Gorkamorka gamers in NoVA/DC area.

I'm down with Mordheim. I have some unpainted Skaven lying around. However, I have not kept up with the game.