... At least some Space Marine video game.. no mention of the table top game is mentioned but the timeline matches up with THQ's Space Marine game.

Seems like a really troubled soul and my prayers go out to bring him back home safely.

[url]http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/10/03/the-wisconsin-boy-fighting-isis-in-syria.html[/url]

“Greeting Angels of Death, Sons of the almighty Emperor!” Matson wrote in February on a gaming message board for Warhmmer fans. “My name is Romulous, I lead the Dark Angels or xDAx a clan primarily based out of Warhammer.”

In April, Matson attended a video game conference and got the chance to play a new Warhammer game still in the testing phase. In his review of the game he talks about “different suppressive fire that you can put down off of buildings,” using a term out of the Army’s combat manual to describe the experience.

Miguel Caron, the video game executive who invited Matson to test the Warhammer 40K prototype, only met him in person once, but knew him through the online gaming community. “He was very passionate about video games,” Caron said, “and he did tell me he was ex-military.” But otherwise Caron said nothing seemed unusual. Matson was polite and focused on the game.