How do?

So those Solar Auxilia models have got my interest. Not only are they gorgeous sculpts, but there's just something about them which makes me think of 40k era Rogue Trader henchmen. Big part of it is the antiquated look of the equipment, and the general 'equipped for any situation' look - something you don't normally associate with Astra Militarum models, on account nobody bothers investing that much time and money equipping them.

And so I think it's time to resurrect an old idea - combining Necromunda, Gorka Morka and the Outlander rules for Cultists and Eldar Rangers to produce a sort 'catch all' type skirmish game with warband advancements.

Setting is easy peasy - Rogue Trader Explorator fleet. Games are set on a specific world (or different ones, up to you!), with the various henchgroups making as much bonus/bounty/prize money as they can. Presence of Orks needs no explanation, as you know, they're Orks, innit. Eldar? If we're ambitious, could knock together a Exodite list (I'd suggest all beast mounted, basing them off of Muties from Digganob), or more safely as already suggested Eldar Rangers/Pathfinders (probably interfering at the behest of a Farseer).

Advancements? Can either just stick with NecroMorka type, where everyone advances as a character, or adapt Mordheim, so you have henchmen groups that advance fairly quickly, but in a more limited fashion (I prefer that one, but suspect I'm in a minority).

Anyone else interested in chipping in to thrash out the base stats etc? For racial stat limits, I'd suggest Mordheim again, as that had need of them, where NecroMorka didn't so much!