It's been a long time since I worked on my own Praetorian Imperial Guard, time to reboot!

I've collected about 10k points of Praetorians over the years, most of which is unpainted admittedly, at the moment I'm working mostly on my own models though. At the moment I'm toying with parting with some of the unpainted Praetorians, leaving just a company for GW tournaments, and replacing them with these new models.

I've got two main projects on the go at the moment, first are my Praetorian Life Guards, Storm Troopers. I originally converted some several years ago based on Cadian plastics with Praetorian head swaps, but when the new Scions came out I knew they would be perfect so I sculpted up a new head, had the masters of this back from the caster last week and assembled a quick test model - now just waiting for the production mould to be spun so I can get on with a couple of squads worth.

My other plan is Firing Line Infantry, so I've been working on these, just need to finish some arms now for Sergeants and these will also be off to the casters. I've done a single piece torso with gun levelled, kneeling and standing legs, which match up to the heads I've done before!