BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Succubus Gear

There is a way:

Take the Archite Blade and replace the CCW.
    Then take the Djin Blade and replace the Pistol (It says "Replaces a model’s ranged or Melee weapon" in the Djin Blades entry).
    Finally replace the Djin Blade (which is a CCW) with an Agonzier.
    Done

Well played GW, well played...

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

God thats filthy expensive
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chaplain

Hah, I'm not entirely sure this is the way that it was intended to be available some how

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

doesn't matter, intent is too ambiguous to be of real practical use. Its only GWs fault for being unable to write competently
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chaplain

Sorry, probably wasn't clear! I wasn't implying it should be played different from how its written, just making a general comment on the state of things!!

Definitely agree that as is, aside from the ridiculous way of doing so, you can't just grab those two weapons unfortunately!

Brother-Sergeant

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    doesn't matter, intent is too ambiguous to be of real practical use. Its only GWs fault for being unable to write competently
    Obviously, it is going to require errata or a FAQ clarification.

Though, I think that it is probably intended to be allowed, considering that official GW product allows the loadout (assuming that said official product isn't full of bugs that throw the validity of this into doubt). I don't think that anyone worth playing with in a friendly game should have a problem (TO organizers, however, will need to make that judgment call themselves until this is FAQ'd).

Quote Originally Posted by Charon View Post
    There is a way:

Take the Archite Blade and replace the CCW.
    Then take the Djin Blade and replace the Pistol (It says "Replaces a model’s ranged or Melee weapon" in the Djin Blades entry).
    Finally replace the Djin Blade (which is a CCW) with an Agonzier.
    Done

Well played GW, well played...
    Well if you can just replace any old CCW couldn't you just take any of the Wych Cult Weapons first, then replace one with an agoniser and the other with the archite glaive? Its still dumb as hell but its only a 5 point surcharge.

Edit: Woops, looks like it was FAQ'd already.
    Last edited by Power Klawz; 10-25-2014 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Power Klawz View Post
    Well if you can just replace any old CCW couldn't you just take any of the Wych Cult Weapons first, then replace one with an agoniser and the other with the archite glaive? Its still dumb as hell but its only a 5 point surcharge.

Edit: Woops, looks like it was FAQ'd already.
    Yep, and Battlescribe rectified the Blast Pistol too. Good, goodgood.
    Astra Miliwotsit? You're in the Guard now son....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12