BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Venomlust View Post
    Is it true that the Giant Chaos Spawn is now a Daemons Heavy Support instead of a CSM Elites?
    Yes, and the spined beast is now elites for both.

Generally considered to be a typo since they are the copy n pasted profiles from Apoc 2013 but on opposite pages....so typical GW Frak up
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Yes, and the spined beast is now elites for both.

Generally considered to be a typo since they are the copy n pasted profiles from Apoc 2013 but on opposite pages....so typical GW Frak up
    At least if it's a typo FW will fix it within the next year? Let's hope?

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

Quote Originally Posted by Venomlust View Post
    At least if it's a typo FW will fix it within the next year? Let's hope?
    Unlikely, FW is even worse with typos that GW, See the Wraith cannon/D-cannon Frak up on the wraithseer
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    Unlikely, FW is even worse with typos that GW, See the Wraith cannon/D-cannon Frak up on the wraithseer
    Thankfully that one is so egregious that there's not a single person on the planet that will hold you to using the Wraithcannon rules.

At least not in my experience.
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Battle-Brother

Can you clarify the Infernal Relic USR please? Mainly the portion about a chaos sorcerer with Malefic Daemonlogy. Can someone take any sorcerer (ex. Ahriman) and burn one of his spells on Malefic, or is it specifically only "Sorcerers" from the CSM HQ list.

I ask because post FAQ, all sorcerers may take powers from Malefic and I'm not keen on adding in Failbaddon or a Warpsmith to my Thousand Sons.

Will try to remember once I'm home - but if memory serves, that's one I copied out verbatim earlier in the thread.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Battle-Brother

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Will try to remember once I'm home - but if memory serves, that's one I copied out verbatim earlier in the thread.
    It says you just need a sorcerer with Malefic; so by that line of thought I could in fact have Ahriman as my HQ, grab one of his 4 powers from Malefic and scoot my way into a pair of Sicaran's or relic preds with plasma destroyers (that are now 5 points cheaper than in IA Apoc)

Thanks Mr. Mystery!

Whatever happened to rules for the Apostate Preachers of Nurgle? FW still sells the models, but they no longer put them in their codex?!

Thoughts on how viable a renegade centric mob list would be?

Told there was something to make the army infiltrate, can this be confirmed?

Told there was a Leman Russ variant in the FA slot, can this be confirmed?

Have good trawl through the thread duder. Most info is in there somewhere, even if it's all higgledy piggledy!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516