BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Brother-Captain

I started out playing fantasty, and with any game lively discusion are often forthcoming, and as always we were discussing the newer army book and the trouble it was cause, people where spouting of random spells and interations from the main rule book that the new army good could use. We were drawn to the iniative check that the ‘pit of shades’ would force…I had one of the those, ‘trying-to-say-too-much’ at one time moments and I cross my words, thus forever and accidently renaming the spell as the “sh*t of pades”
    DWs: Prussains. KoW: Elves WM: Khador WHFB: Dwarves WH40: IG, SM
    Games-workshop: changing the rules one new codex/army book at a time.

Chaplain

I once went out of my mind when some f*cker decided he would use "gay" to describe every negative thing in a battle.

"Those dice roles were so gay!"
    "Stop being so gay you stupid Librarian!"
    "What, are you gay or something?"
    "Eldar are so gay."
    "Dark Eldar are so gay."
    "What? 10 misses! That's so gay!"
    "I wish you would stop being so gay."
    "WTF! Gay!"
    "I can't believe you won that combat! That's so gay!"
    "Why are you coming towards me with that metal Ogre Tyrant? What are you...? Get your hands off of me!!! What are you going to... AAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!! MY EYE! OH GOD IT HURTS! THERE'S A TYRANT IN MY EYE SOCKET! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! THE PAIN!!! I CAN FEEL EVERYTHING!!!! AAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Loosing... Too much... Blood... Light... Fading... BLLLLLEEEEERRrrrrggggggg... *pluh*."

I'm a very patient, tolerant person.
    Everyone can reach a limit with a$$holism.
    Goodbye Bols!

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Subject Keyword View Post
    I once went out of my mind when some f*cker decided he would use "gay" to describe every negative thing in a battle.

"Eldar are so gay."
    "Dark Eldar are so gay."
    "WTF! Gay!"
    "Why are you coming towards me with that metal Ogre Tyrant? What are you...? Get your hands off of me!!! What are you going to... AAAAAAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHH!!! MY EYE! OH GOD IT HURTS! THERE'S A TYRANT IN MY EYE SOCKET! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!! THE PAIN!!! I CAN FEEL EVERYTHING!!!! AAAAAAAUUUUUGGGGGHHHHH!!!!! Loosing... Too much... Blood... Light... Fading... BLLLLLEEEEERRrrrrggggggg... *pluh*."

LOL I have just one word for that......
    wait for it.....
    wait.......

ghey

On a more serious note.....That was really rude of him....I would have totally had your back, had I been there!

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Subject Keyword View Post

"Eldar are so gay."
    "Dark Eldar are so gay."
    "WTF! Gay!"

Eh, my friends and I use the word "gay" the same way, even the homosexual ones, but we don't use it that often. I mean, the occasional "gayyyy" or "damn that was gay" occurs, but I'm sure that any word* could become annoying due to constant repetition.

Case in point: "WAAAAGH!!!"
    "What scares us is I think we needed violence."
    http://reddragons40k.blogspot.com/

I'm known for having my 'slip of the tongue' moments quite often, but the best one has to be when I renamed Lokhir Fellhart to Lokhir Hellfart, needless to say hilarity ensued

I now can't stop calling him that, so I'm now thankful for my stores Planetstrike tournie bringing most Fantasy games to a halt

Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by fade_74 View Post
    LOL I have just one word for that......
    wait for it.....
    wait.......

ghey
    HAHAHAH! Ooh, snap!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike X View Post
    Eh, my friends and I use the word "gay" the same way, even the homosexual ones, but we don't use it that often. I mean, the occasional "gayyyy" or "damn that was gay" occurs, but I'm sure that any word* could become annoying due to constant repetition.

Case in point: "WAAAAGH!!!"
    Agreed. I don't care about most people's sh*t, but this douche standing across from a pretty obvious lesbian screaming "gay" at every possible moment just... Rubbed me the wrong way.
    I enjoyed kicking his a$$. And with Necrons to boot!
    Goodbye Bols!

Chaplain

This one's more of a painting blooper but...

I am unfortunate enough to have a little sister. I was painting Red Corsairs one day when she came over to the table I was painting at, and for some odd reason decided to put her finger into my pot of paint. Needless to say, she put it in a bit far and it came out covered in paint.

I didn't want to waste paint like that so I simply continued painting, topping up my brush with the paint on her finger until most of it was gone.

And she starts high school next year. I'm concerned...
    Cyberscape7 and I build conversions IN A SHED. WITH CLIPPERS N' GLUE!
    My Beloved Blog: http://www.bryssling.blogspot.com/

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by fade_74 View Post
    I would have totally had your back, had I been there!
    Ironically.... That is gay.
    40k Dark Eldar HORDES - Legion of Everblight / INFINITY - Yu Jing, HaqqIslam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12