BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Solar Auxilia - pre order now up.

[url=http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/SOLAR_AUXILIA_LASRIFLE_SECTION.html]Lasrifle section is the first release[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Forgeworld
    The image of Solar Auxilia Lasrifle Sections arrayed in multiple, disciplined ranks standing firm against hordes of alien foes is a celebrated one, but it is far from the only way in which they are deployed. Infantry Tercios are adept at fighting in loose order or launching massed assaults across the most hostile of the galaxy's battlefields.

The Solar Auxilia Lasrifle Section is a complete multi-part resin kit containing twenty models. Designed by Edgar Skomorowski, each model comes numbered with a corresponding lasrifle, as well as optional Sergeant, Vexilla and Vox Operator components. These models are available to pre-order now and will be despatched from Thursday 30th October.

£68.00 for 20.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

*cough*Now make a sprue of alternate female heads for them*uncough*
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

you mean for the two heads where the face is actually visible? that you don't even have to use?
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Yup. Sprue with five heads on, nice female sculpts by Mr Skomorowski. Sell it for a few pounds and jobs done.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

First-Captain

unlikely, for the usual reasons, but we can always hope... rest of the sculpts would allow for it at least, with the rather massive armour making them sufficiently androgynous...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

I know its unlikely, I'm just got going to shut up about it for Reasons. FW will take the 'everything is androgynous at 28mm' line they always take when this comes up.

Chapter-Master

I love that they are mostly 1 piece models bar the weapons and a few bits here and there. I hate multi-part kits for horde infantry. I think the price is quite good too. I like the Industrial look to them too, i'd wear it in a club for sure.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

I love that proper steampunk look they've got going

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

That paint job...

Chaplain

Maybe the new Heresy Ogryns will be female?

Anyway, enough of that.

All I can say is my poor wallet!!!!

Just when I thought I would never have to paint masses of Guard infantry ever again.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast