BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Brother-Captain

Bravest non-Astartes human that not only wasn't afraid of Space Marines, but shot a /World Eater/ in the face /AFTER/ they had turned against the Emperor, was a woman...so yeah...
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?52423-The-Blood-Pact-Chaos-Homebrew-Supplement&p=472214&viewfull=1#post472214

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    I'm sorry, but did you think this through before you posted? 'cause it doesn't make a whole tonne of sense "we need all the soldiers we can get....but not ones with boobs because 20th century "reasons""....yeah.....

And also no, its not a niche market, female miniatures are CONSTANTLY being called for by the customers, but then GW doesn't do market research and has gone so far backward over the last 2-3 years in its represntation of women in the game...its sad, and just lame
    Huh, it's not often we agree on something, it's giving me a disconcerting feeling in the pit of my gall bladder. :P

Hell, if only so I could make a Lieutenant Mira model if nothing else. At least Relic got it that on Cadia, the girls kick a** too. Anyway, I'm way more interested in the tanks these guys have than the dudes themselves. I dunno, they're just not to my aesthetic tastes, but damn those are lovely models.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Ignoring the fact women fighting for the IoM is canon
    hurray for the Isle of Man
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Lieutenant Mira is the best.

I knew you'd say that I nearly put a footnote saying 'Quiet Kirsten'.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123