BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Dark Eldar vs. Space Wolves 1500p HD Video BATREP

Another test for the new Dark Eldar -codex, the Space Wolves!

First old school -mission with the new codex and it´s the Relic...Three drop pods filled with Grey Hunters and Murderfang and flamers and such, oh my! Can his alfa strike dispose the troops inside open-topped vehicles with the new flamer-rules? Can the Talos take on the Murderfang if needed?

Come and see, shall the Haemeonculus steal the precious special weapon crate or is Arjak there in time to take care of all that threatens the will of the Wolves...

[url]http://youtu.be/6AulIb16ONc[/url]

- Lost Vyper
    "WHAT KIND OF A PEACE
    DO I HAVE WITH A DESTROYER"

Does anyone else think that if an open topped vehicle makes its jink save against a flamer attack then that attack should have no effect on the occupants? At least that would seem a little fairer.
    Astra Miliwotsit? You're in the Guard now son....

Quote Originally Posted by John Bower View Post
    Does anyone else think that if an open topped vehicle makes its jink save against a flamer attack then that attack should have no effect on the occupants? At least that would seem a little fairer.
    Sure. Just make sure the models on the open topped transport have to make a strength check every time their ride jinks or die as they're flung off.

Quote Originally Posted by John Bower View Post
    No, mainly because you can't Jink save against a flamer.... The whole ignores cover aspect of template weapons kinda gets around the whole jink save being a cover save...

Dark Eldar are chained on; my idea was to make it fairer not slow the game down. If anything it would speed it up as you won't be making wound rolls if the jink is made.
    Astra Miliwotsit? You're in the Guard now son....