BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Thread: Greetings!

Smile Greetings!

My name is Michael, I'm 28 years old and this is my first post on BoLS. I really hope it won't be the last. Anyway I'm an avid wargamer and RPG player for more than 20 years and recently decided to stop lurking and start contributing. I collect three armies: Empire for WFb and SM and IG for 40K. I also play Neuroshima tactics, a polish tactical skirmish game. I'm also running a succesfull RPG group for 5 years now. We've played many systems, from WFRP 2Ed to Dark Heresy. As you can probably tell I'm a huge Warhammer fan. WFB is especially close to my heart.

Right now I'm in the process of assembling and painting my Nuln army, since my Sm and IG are practically done. Encouraged by my newly rekindled enthusiasm I've decided to start my own wargaming and RPG blog: It Always Rains in Nuln. Feel free to drop by and read some of my opinions on our hobby and other stuff.

I'm very happy to be a part of this community and will certainly try to contribute a lot of reasonable and insightful stuff. It's good to be here and I wish you all a very nice day (or night, since it's 00:30 here in Poland).

Cheers!
    Check out my wargaming blog "It Always Rains in Nuln".
    http://italwaysrainsinnuln.blogspot.com/

Occuli Imperator

Hello and welcome aboard!
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Hello,
    come to the oubliette

Enjoy our tangents

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness