BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Chaplain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Still better than Man of Steel......
    I'm still trying to figure out how they made a worse superman movie than superman IV. Such a thing should not be possible.

*flailsqueals*

No Black Widow film though, much bull****, very sexist, wow. So bad that by the time Captain Marvel has her film released there will be close to two dozen Marvel films by then. A decade of MCU and a token female is ****ing appalling.
    Last edited by eldargal; 10-29-2014 at 12:28 AM.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

If Marvel makes Thor 3 [as its first 2017 release], it will have made ten movies headlined by blond white men named Chris before it makes one movie headlined by someone who isn’t even white.” While not besmirching the talent or integrity of Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth and Chris Pratt, that’s taking lack of diversity to admirably comic levels.
    — The Hollywood Reporter, “[URL="http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/warner-bros-dc-expose-marvels-741624"]Warner Bros. and DC Expose Marvel’s Achilles Heel: Diversity[/URL]"

Yup, we've gone from no female leads to one, it's literally the least they can do that is better than nothing and while it is literally better than nothing it is still terrible. I mean I'm super excited for this film but the context of clear and obvious misogyny is clear. Black Widow gets no film, Wasp gets killed off screen, and each of the main guys gets their sequels prioritised over everything else.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Yeah the total lack of a Black Widow movie is shocking, especially considering that she will have been a major supporting character in 4 movies (and possibly 5 if she's in Cap 3) by the time Captain Marvel's film finally comes out! Not to mention Sif playing the supporting role in 3 Thor movies (and an Agents of SHIELD episode) by then also. Thankfully we have DC/WB with Wonder Woman in both Dawn of Justice and her own movie in 2016 too look forward too.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Still better than Man of Steel......
    eveyr superhero film is better than Man of Steel.....
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Banned

It's a musical!

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Richardson View Post
    Except Daredevil.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Richardson View Post
    Except Daredevil, Elektra, Catwoman, Steel, any of the Fantastic Four movies, the last 3 Spiderman movies, Hulk, either of the Ghost Rider movies, all 3 Punisher movies, X-Men: The Last Stand, Supergirl, Superman 3 & 4 Batman Forever, Batman & Robin. There's really quite the list of superhero films that are worse than Man of Steel.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Nah.

It's basically just Daredevil

And WB are playing with fire. God-awful Superman, and Ben Affleck - sharing the same scene. Chewing the same scenery.....yikes!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast