BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Brother-Captain

Default New from Forgeworld: Vorax Battle Automata

Up for pre-order today is a three pack of these very retro hunter-killer robots.

[URL="http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff/VORAX_BATTLE_AUTOMATA.html"]Vorax Battle-Automata £48[/URL]

Vorax class Battle-automata are hunter-killer units, their design based on an ancient template pattern said to date back to the Dark Age of Technology. Created on pre-Imperial Mars to fulfil the roles both of search and destroy weapon and exterminator of rogue machines and mutant vermin, their Cybernetica cortex engrams are known to be particularly predatory and vicious examples of their kind.

Armed with a pair of rotor cannon and a lightning gun, the Vorax are prepared to meet most threats. At close quarters their Battle-automata power blades make short work of even heavily armoured infantry units.

The Vorax Battle-automata is a complete multi-part resin kit, designed by Will Hayes. The kit consists of three Vorax class Battle-automata armed with lightning guns, with an optional Irad-cleanser. The Vorax class Battle-automata are a fast attack option for the Mechanicum Taghmata Omnissiah army list found in The Horus Heresy Book Three - Extermination.

This set is available to pre-order now and will be despatched from Monday 10th November.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

First-Captain

I like em

Chaplain

like them too, but sadly no seperate rules here and they look like not easy to build with all the bending.

It is about time, that FW will release a mechanicum book.
    Peace through superior Firepower!

Veteran-Sergeant

Is it just me or do these things look like robo-nids?

Definite insectile look to them.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Archon View Post
    It is about time, that FW will release a mechanicum book.
    Hear hear! Or, even better, a Mechanicus book...
    http://miteyheroes.blogspot.com/ - My 40k Blog: Adeptus Mechanicus, Imperial Guard Grots, Conversions, Battle Reports and more.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by phreakachu View Post
    So, Zentraedi/Invid hybrids?

I do think that they would do a good job being at "Marauding" around , personally, but that's just the feel I get from their "battle technology".

Quote Originally Posted by phreakachu View Post
    They are very close to the original crusader.

Rogue Trader since 1991.

Mentioned in Vol III of the HH as being derived from the ancient Crusader design

Same with the Castellax, they're said to be an adaptation of the Castellan class.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

if it wasn't for the head stuck on the front these would remind me of that robot from the original robocop.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast