BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Default Maleceptor is the new Zoanthrope?

Zoanthrope is gone from the webstore, not just sold-out or unavailible but delisted.
    And same with Venomthrope.

Librarian

my guess is its coming back as a plastuc kit like the hive gaurd did. no more clamshells. so itd be a new webstore entry, probably incoming for the holiday season during datafax season

Chapter-Master

I only ever liked the floating tyranids, I hate the legged and slithery ones - if they make new versions i may get a few, as beside the spore mines, they are the only Nids that are okay looking to me. So I would hope your hunch on this is right -tentacles crossed-
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Quote Originally Posted by Arkhan Land View Post
    my guess is its coming back as a plastuc kit like the hive gaurd did. no more clamshells. so itd be a new webstore entry, probably incoming for the holiday season during datafax season
    I so hope you're right, I could stand a few Venomthropes too. But didn't want metal or ****ecast.
    Astra Miliwotsit? You're in the Guard now son....

I sure hope there will be plastic Venomthropes and Zoanthropes, I like the sculpts. I may have jumped the gun a bit as they mention venomthopes and zoanthropes by name in the blurb for the new monsters in white dwarf.

Quote Originally Posted by Asymmetrical Xeno View Post
    I only ever liked the floating tyranids, I hate the legged and slithery ones - if they make new versions i may get a few, as beside the spore mines, they are the only Nids that are okay looking to me. So I would hope your hunch on this is right -tentacles crossed-
    It would be extra awesome if the hypothetical plastic Zoanthrope is put on a jetbike stand, maybe with the tail curled around the upright or so.
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

As I'm halfway through units of both I've dropped GW an email. I will let you know when o get a reply.
    Rogue Trader since 1991.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

That was tried over at the hive, the response was "we cant tell you" However please let us know anyway
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by daboarder View Post
    That was tried over at the hive, the response was "we cant tell you" However please let us know anyway

The reply was the kit is gone. There is a post about this on Naftka
    Rogue Trader since 1991.