BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 57 of 400 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107157 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeGrunt View Post
    So revolutionary! :P
    Sadly it is. Finding store bought wimmins clothes with pockets is like winning the lottery.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

But false pockets are so chic! :P
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Occuli Imperator

If they sell you a dress with pockets, then they won't be able to sell you a clutch which is more expensive than a car's clutch.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    If they sell you a dress with pockets, then they won't be able to sell you a clutch which is more expensive than a car's clutch.
    Yup. Also rooted in the idea that women are impractical so we don't need pockets to carry things and keep our hands free.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Yup. Also rooted in the idea that women are impractical so we don't need pockets to carry things and keep our hands free.
    It is amazing that given that they are impractical that they still sell dresses at all
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    It is amazing that given that they are impractical that they still sell dresses at all
    Well they are pretty, and quite practical in some instances

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Dresses aren't too impractical day to day mostly, depending on your form of employment.

Occuli Imperator

I meant with their lack of pockets.

Though there is a rise of the manbag...

Plus when there's no choice in the market, you just suck it up and buy it.

Kinda like layering. Making women's clothes out of really insubstantial materials designed to be worn in a few layers, so that you can sell more garments, they won't last as long, and you can pretend the material is delicate and expensive.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Occuli Imperator

Layering is very important.