BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 58 of 400 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    I meant with their lack of pockets.

Though there is a rise of the manbag...
    Predestined by the inexplicable fashion of showing off how scrawny you are by wearing your Mam's jeans. Or if you are the Grand High Hipster, your little Sister's jeans - thus preventing practical use of any existing pockets.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Predestined by the inexplicable fashion of showing off how scrawny you are by wearing your Mam's jeans. Or if you are the Grand High Hipster, your little Sister's jeans - thus preventing practical use of any existing pockets.
    My thighs make regular jeans look like skinny jeans. There are certain brands where I have to buy the next waiste size up in order to get my legs in, then they are too loose on my hips

Bring back more black boot cut jeans.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

I hate denim, never worn jeans in my life.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Skinny cut is ridiculous. Some of the jeans you see emus/hipsters in must damage their capacity for reproduction(probably no great loss) but why do they expect everyone else to wear them? I tried to get some trousers, and to get enough thigh space I'd have had to get a waist size which would have meant I couldn't get a long enough leg length. So I just used my suit trousers instead, exactly what I'd been trying to avoid.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

I'd be lost without my black denim - and bootcut do rule!

I too have properly developed thighs, and have the same issue Wolfie. I put it down to excessive cycling when I was going through a growth spurt. Got legs like a weightlifter. Shame about the rest of my bod!

As for you EG - given I only ever tend to see people in jeans or trackie bottoms, I now have a mental image of you in a cheap Kappa tracksuit.

It's quite a jarring image, as your hair is done up in an elaborate princess style, complete with Tiara.

I think I need to rest Mr Brain more often. He's gone all weird again!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Thanks Mystery, Now I have images of something off my big fat gypsy wedding with an aristocratic accent...

Chapter-Master

I've never worn a tracksuit either. I do have a nice crimson crushed velvet suit...
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I've never worn a tracksuit either. I do have a nice crimson crushed velvet suit...

Banned

Lol exact same thought Mystery