BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 30 of 400 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

And I was thinking it was a poor Turisas tribute band.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

Could be they cover Village people songs in the style of Turisas?

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    [URL="https://33.media.tumblr.com/492f7a24497a521e0c3265f53579d252/tumblr_ng35u9lyLq1rpjdcxo1_1280.png"]Best DND character ever[/URL] (NSFW text)
    omg that beats even Old Man Henderson by a long way... brilliant
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

That actually trumps my usual RP exploits.

Like the Rogue Trader who told massive porky pies about who saved who multiple times, so all my Crew thought I was the saviour of an Astartes, knowing full well the Astartes had no choice but to take it because I was in command......
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Rudolph the red nosed raptor...

Chapter-Master

Old Rudolph is definitely going on the naughty list.
    My Truescale Insanity
    http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?48704-Truescale-Space-Wolves

Mostly for being too big to be a Velociraptor.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

maybe hes a macroraptor?

That awkward moment when Diablo shows up to your religious protest
    This reminds me of an old story I heard from a friend. One year, an anime con was being held the same weekend as a Bible Conference. This dude in an Ifrit costume, stilts and all, gets into the elevator, all hunched over, on his way down to the lobby. Before he could reach the lobby, the elevator stopped on another floor. Two old ladies clutching bibles were about to step on when they see this giant red demon-creature.

And in his deepest voice he says, “Going down?”

They shrieked and ran off to find another elevator.
    oh boy I have a story to contribute. On Saturday I was on my way to London Film and Comic Con as Abaddon from SPN. I’d upgraded the prosthetics (a decapitation wound that was actually sewn up with a suturing needle) and covered myself in fake blood before realising I was going to have to travel through London like this. I didn’t want to freak any nice people out so wore a scarf hijab-style to cover it all up.

Cut to me being singled out by an evangelical Christian outside the tube station (I think because of my punk clothes?) who tried to give me a homophobic pamphlet and shouted “you’re going to hell the way you’re living.”

Without skipping a beat I lifted up the scarf and replied “Darling. Been there, done that. They made me Queen”

He jumped back in horror, I strolled on. The only thing that could have made it better would have been an M.I.A. soundtrack.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned