BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 351 of 400 FirstFirst ... 251301341349350351352353361 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3995
    Brother-Captain

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaargh!
    There is one direction: FORWARD!

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    After the promises of accuracy I was a little surprised to get the two results furthest from the truth possible Though there being a Brony answer explains why Splodge thought it was so good
    hahaha that wasn't my result XD

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Chapter-Master

Another successful launch, land and relaunch by SpaceX:

Always cheers me up. Would love to see one of these launches in the flesh.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

I bet a rocket launch is an amazing thing to see in the flesh. Like the difference between watching a vulcan on youtube and standing under it as it flys by X10

I saw a Corsair flyby last year while I was at a tank museum, (there was an airshow nearby, apparently.) God damn, the sound of that thing was excellent. At least, I think it was a Corsair. It was high-altitude and the WWII-boffs hanging around the Centurion tank seemed to agree it was at least American. :P

Also, that moment when [URL="http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/off-grid-couple-home-school-8435421"]an article [/URL]comes up that makes a great case for making people have licenses in order to have children.

Those are going to be some pretty dysfunctional kids when they eventually grow up. :/

Chapter-Master

Yeah I specifically went to Fairford last year to see the Vulcan, but the WWII aircraft group that did a mass flypast was pretty amazing as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ffs just cause you can starve a sickness bug to death by not providing it with food does not mean you can starve meningitis to death.
    And even animals chew through their offsprings umbilical cord. Did she not expel the placenta then? They make it sound like the kids were literally attached to her for a week.

Banned

Gotta love how anti-science they are...but they flew to India for a wedding, and are posting on the internet.

Call me a fascist, but IMO regular checkups and vaccines should be mandatory. Society relies on people being healthy en masse so there's less disease around to harm those who have compromised immune systems or are otherwise vulnerable. The more of these anti-medicine, anti-science idiots we have around being given airtime on their utterly false views, the more we're opening cracks in the herd immunity.

I thought it was mandatory to have a kid attend school? Seriously, I hope those kids don't end up like that baby [URL="http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/canada-couple-treated-meningitis-infected-baby-natural-remedies-syrup-berries-court-a6920636.html"]whose anti-med parents let it die of meningitis rather than call an ambulance.[/URL]