BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 161 of 400 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 3995
    Chapter-Master

Who's to say they haven't already? Most people spend according to their means and since they are all young kids, I doubt fiscal prudence or considerations that their current success might not last forever where things they gave much consideration to. There seem to be plenty of people in the show-business industry willing to help them spend their money, so unless they had good advice from friends/family, they may already be screwed.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

That's true. But I was under the impression they'd been permanently touring for their existence from how the radio bangs on about them.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Probably. But you can buy a whole bunch o' stuff on the interent these days. Or just hookers and coke.

In other news, [URL="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-edinburgh-east-fife-34039927"]here[/URL] are the funniest jokes from this year's fringe. The Kim Kardashian one is my favourite.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

number five made me smirk, but I never think the ones they pick are that funny tbh.

Banned

Chapter-Master

oops

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    The advice is a bit redundant though, cause while I'm not convinced they possess any talent collectively beyond an ability to be autotuned and mince around a stage a bit they've been a lot more successful than n-sync if they're all reckoned to be worth £25m each. I'm sure if they don't act like nobs with it they could probably manage to retire comfortably.
    Shyeah. £25m each?

That might be how much their management company made out of them..... There's very, very few former boyband members who held on to any wealth at all.

Good riddance to them.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

IDK that was the figure mentioned with each when they reported them splitting up and their final tour dates on local radio.

Chapter-Master

Obviously. I'm not sure I'm convinced the average boyband member would know how to write.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosplodge View Post
    IDK that was the figure mentioned with each when they reported them splitting up and their final tour dates on local radio.
    And if they see so much as a penny of that, I'll be incredibly surprised.

It's off to oblivion with them now. Give it six months and they'll be all but forgotten.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks