BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 242 of 400 FirstFirst ... 142192232240241242243244252292342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 3995

Ryan Reynolds: The Hero We Deserve.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Banned

Tinni is a Norwegian dog that belongs to photographer Torgeir Berge in the forests of Norway . While exploring the woods together they came across a wild fox that they named Sniffer. Although Sniffer has never been domesticated in any way, Sniffer and Tinni became good friends. Now Berge observes Tinni and Sniffer from a distance, and luckily for us he captures their endearing friendship with his camera.

*melts from the cute*
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

The Fox and the Hound IRL. :P

Chapter-Master

The disc is real.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

The Disc Moves!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Setzer View Post
    They might be a little overzealous there...

- - - Updated - - -

Awww... I had to go and look up the actual story...

[url]http://kotaku.com/no-ubisoft-didnt-claim-copyright-on-their-own-youtube-1583784855[/url]

Still, some of the companies *have* been pretty insane. Get us good rants from guys like Angry Joe and Jim Sterling.
    Ah lol, the blog I got it from said it was youtubes copyright policy being stupid not Ubisoft.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

It saddens me when I see these funny comics on here, then realise they're individual slides from a Tumblr blog and that makes them so much more awkward to share with friends. D:

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!