BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 201 of 400 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3995

[URL="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/12005586/Star-Wars-logo-mistaken-for-al-Qaeda-symbol-in-Spanish-news-report.html"]Spanish tv reporter confuses Rebel Alliance symbol[/URL] from Star Wars for Al Qaeda logo
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

confuses, or deliberately spreads anti rebel propaganda?
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rIY36UbDbQQ

Y'see, if there was more Anime that managed to marry WWII era tanks with amusing national stereotypes and funny characters, I'd have started watching it long ago.

On an unrelated note, I need to find a miniature of a little girl sitting on a woman's shoulders to serve as my Guard's Tank Commander...
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

Have you seen Hetalia?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeGrunt View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rIY36UbDbQQ

Y'see, if there was more Anime that managed to marry WWII era tanks with amusing national stereotypes and funny characters, I'd have started watching it long ago.

On an unrelated note, I need to find a miniature of a little girl sitting on a woman's shoulders to serve as my Guard's Tank Commander...
    My 7 year old cousin loved Katyusha so much (and had so much in common with her to be honest) we had to buy her a Soviet tank helmet to wear.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I haven't seen Hetalia, any good? Also that sounds pretty adorable, EG.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

[url]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/4rxl4J4xe2C4AKDuaAnDuICsq5DDGLCNS3CIl73poMGU=w239-h339-no[/url]

stop it senpai
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

I haven't seen Hetalia, any good?
    It plays with stereotypes and ww2 with countries as characters. Can't remember the actual story but its very silly.

I haven't seen Hetalia, any good? Also that sounds pretty adorable, EG.
    She is incredibly adawble.

Also the GuP movie was just released in Japanese theatres on the 21st of this month, its had very good reviews from what I've seen.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post

Also the GuP movie was just released in Japanese theatres on the 21st of this month, its had very good reviews from what I've seen.

Thats something to look forward to