BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 101 of 400 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3995

I once fell asleep after (well, during) a session of recreational alcoholism with a Mt Dew can across my face as an eyemask. Pictures were taken, of course, but I can't get at them. Not sure whether to be happy or sad that this is the extent of my drunken debauchery?
    Thank you for voxing the Church of Khorne, would you like to donate a skull to the Skull Throne today?

Chapter-Master

I once piggyback jousted using a golf course flag as a lance. How successful my stead or my opponents were I have no idea as I can't remember it and only learned of it when someone mentioned it in passing several months later

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Chapter-Master

excellent
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Occuli Imperator

Awesome
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Iron Father

Went to my 1st game of professional Hockey last night, nothing as glam as the NHL. This was the WHL and I saw my "home" team the Victoria Royals get beaten in the play offs.
    However us Brits could really learn a thing or two about family spectator sports. It was an absolute blast. Inbetween periods they had tricycle racing, sumo suit hockey and chuck a puck. Kiss cam, bongo cam, loads of load music and a bar. It was a real family event despite the odd punch up on the ice.
    Loved it and the beer wasn't bad either.
    Loads of family's with young kids who we're dancing to the music and generally having a great time. Nothing like watching a football match.
    Last edited by Deadlift; 04-15-2015 at 10:02 AM.
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post

amazing
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    Went to my 1st game of professional Hockey last night, nothing as glam as the NHL. This was the WHL and I saw my "home" team the Victoria Royals get beaten in the play offs.
    However us Brits could really learn a thing or two about family spectator sports. It was an absolute blast. Inbetween periods they had tricycle racing, sumo suit hockey and chuck a puck. Kiss cam, bongo cam, loads of load music and a bar. It was a real family event despite the odd punch up on the ice.
    Loads of family's with young kids who we're dancing to the music and generally having a great time. Nothing like watching a football match.
    Pish. Sensible British sports limit themselves to a single break which is just long enough to have a leak and grab a drink, so there is no call for all that nonsense. We are there to watch the sport, which is enough entertainment itself. If you need all that jazz, then your sport isn't interesting enough.
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Deadlift View Post
    While Wildey has a point about the stopping and starting, Ice Hockey is a great spectator sport. Used to go maybe a dozen times a season when I was a kid, but there was only about seven or eight teams in the top tier British league (which kept running out of money and renaming its self every other season)
    But it really is a family spectator sport, you can mingle freely with the away fans in the arena walkways and the violence is kept on the ice. Most of the players were ex NHL players at the end of their careers in their 30's or older.

They did go in for some entertainment in the intervals but not the kisscam style thing, often it'd be some sort of penalty shots competition or something.