BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 140 of 400 FirstFirst ... 4090130138139140141142150190240 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 3995
    Banned

I'd lick that.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I've just discovered [url=http://theinsightfulpanda.com/2015/07/13/the-marvel-dubsmash-war-of-sdcc-2015-when-agents-collide-everyone-wins/]Marvel's DubSmash War[/url].

Peggy Carter FTW!
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Banned

Lol.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

I have just discovered what a Century Egg is.

I do not want to eat a Century Egg. Ever.

AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

They are interesting, not my favourite thing in the world.

I'd never eat one, but they're pretty fascinating. It's like Surstromming, I could never eat it, but it's fascinating to imagine the story of how people discovered and refined that idea over the years, the trial and error, passed down through generations. Especially with the modern era where we can now understand the mechanisms that make it all work and replicate it with the quickest process and the least amount of resources. It's a cool sign of how far we've come as a species. ^_^
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

I don't think the Chinese actually eat them like that? Or at least when I had them they were in a traditional dish which balances the flavour. The trouble I have with videos like Ashens is often they are eaten on their own which people of the culture would not do or they are served cold when they should be served hot. Surstromming likewise sounds horrendous (and my god does it stink) but eat it in a traditional sandwich and its quite palatable.