BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 278 of 400 FirstFirst ... 178228268276277278279280288328378 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3995

Film Ratings aren't worth looking at, either. The ratings have relaxed so much and are so inconsistent over the years that identical films spanning decades can have wildly different ratings. As Splodge said, the 12A rating is the go-to replacement for PG and U it seems now, as most films aim for that.

I'm just saying, we coddle our children. We try and remove all the horribleness from nature, yet stuff them full of hamburgers while consistently lying about where they come from and how they're made. At what age should you start teaching kids about that aspect of nature? I dunno, it depends on the kid. I know younger kids that are really smart, and I know older kids that probably aren't ready for it.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

Ratings in the 70s when it was rated though were certainly far harsher than they are today.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly is rated 18, despite having language only slightly worse than The Avengers, similarly bloodless violence, and only one scene that springs to mind as incredibly problematic.

Conversely, Deadpool is a 15, which surprised all of us because it seemed to be trying as hard as it could to be an 18. Blood, gore, sex scenes, full-frontal nudity, swearing all over the place and crude humour everywhere.

Chapter-Master

All they needed was a couple of instances of cnut and they'd have got themselves one

I'm pretty sure he says that at least once. Maybe.

Anyway, that Twitter AI Microsoft hilariously failed with apparently has fanart and a persona:
    [URL=http://s148.photobucket.com/user/coffeegrunt/media/Miscellanious/C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Tem p_Saved%20Images_12832571_10205918880908134_705225 5988587486664_n.jpg.html][/URL]

It's...accurate.

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

those trolleys confused the hell out of me first time I saw one. I saw this bloke pushing an old lady round thinking 'how the **** has he got her in one of those baby seats?'
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

What they do adult ones?

oh that looks like a tesco, I'm going to put the SO in one for a laugh

Chapter-Master

yup, our Tesco has a couple of adult ones, appeared in the last couple of months
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I think it's an alternative for people who use wheelchairs?