BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 291 of 400 FirstFirst ... 191241281289290291292293301341391 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,910 of 3995

She's a lovely person, but her views on diets and such are hilariously misinformed.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

insane and lovely not necessarily mutually exclusive.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

true, but then she does always acknowledge that. she advocates something silly, but then later on will say 'yeah, that was stupid'. she did an interview recently in which she basically said all things in moderation, and she likes to go for a McDonalds or something now and again just like anyone else, and that she has dialled down the healthy eating stuff. how often do you get celebrities altering their opinions on things they advocate? I have a lot of time for her. I think she is a great actress too, especially in the Iron Man films.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Oh, she's a great Pepper Potts. She just went through a pretty hilarious phase of, "I don't get why people can't eat healthily, my maid cooks me all these amazing dinners that are super healthy, it's so easy!"

At least she's come down from it a bit. :P

Chapter-Master

as far as the ad goes, I think the comment got it totally wrong. Gwyneth didn't murder Alice and take over. Alice is trapped in the flat being brainwashed in to thinking she is the wife of an astronaut

Banned

I'm struggling to know what is real, now.

Chapter-Master

Nothing is real.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

I bet that person wanted to make tiny models, but just couldn't get the hang of it, so decided to make a giant coin instead.

I think it's the photography that's really clever - and I say that as someone normally really, really scathing of photography (saw an Annie Leibowitz exhibition, didn't appreciate any of it. It's just B&W portraits. Anyone can do that*).

The backdrops are remarkably plain, and the 'tiny' subjects are ever to slightly out of focus compared to the coin - this help hide any specific details. It's most noticeable in the Phone Booth shot - the grass bit has been focussed to look like modelling grass.

Really, really clever stuff!

*Other opinions are available, and no more or less valid etc
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks