BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 292 of 400 FirstFirst ... 192242282290291292293294302342392 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 3995
    Banned

[URL="http://www.skrekkogle.com/50c.html"]Really Big Coin by Skrekkøgle[/URL]

This is our Really Big Coin. It is big because it makes other things look small when photographed next to it. Actually, it is a 20:1 replica of the EUR 50-cent, you see it being milled out here:

We needed to do quite a bit of sanding, lacquering and smudging to obtain the desired look and some climbing to get into required shooting position (you need to get up real high to take good pictures). The result is a short series of photographs, attempting to visually scale down real-sized objects.
    They also have the 3d files up so you can cnc your own.

Batmans' is bigger.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

Brother-Captain

[url=http://cassowarhea.tumblr.com/post/93029162234]Spider Tea Party[/url]

Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Chapter-Master

The spiders name is Pandora, isn't she is so cute? ^_^
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thanks obama.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	18123
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Chapter-Master

Chapter-Master

Her Majesty is known around the world, fully A List in the hierarchy of monarchs.

She must have a walk-in wardrobe stuffed with hats and matching pastel coats, along with strings of pearls and brooches to go along.

But would your recognise her in a granny mac and headscarf, in the aisles at Tesco?

Queen Elizabeth is said to have once remarked that she couldn’t wear beige as if she did, nobody would know who she was. There might be some truth that that theory, as one of her former protection officers revealed while giving a talk.

Richard Griffin, who worked protecting the royals for years, told a rather charming story about walking with her at Balmoral, her summer residence, the Times reported.

She was wearing everyday clothes – tweeds and a scarf, he said. So when a group of American tourists stopped for a chat, they had no idea.

When one of them asked: ‘Do you live around here?’, she went along with it, saying that she had a house nearby.

They asked if she had ever met the queen. Truthfully, she replied: ‘No, but he has’, gesturing to her protection officer.
    [URL="http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/19/the-queen-went-undercover-and-fooled-tourists-at-balmoral-5826352/"]I lol'd[/URL]