BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 305 of 400 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315355 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,050 of 3995
    Chapter-Master

I mostly hate metal these days and find most of it to be overdone, painfully boring, often poorly produced and comically bad but I like babymetal cos their actually doing something a bit different and not pretending to be so serious like a lot of those ****s seem to do, also the production is pretty tight too. The only other metal band I can stomach without wanting to burn down a guitar shop is My Ruin, Tairrie B kicks *** and has a better scream than most of the tryingtoohard males.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

I'd listen to Su-metal over Olly Sykes or any of the others any day. I don't tend to listen to metal much, because really it just got a bit boring, aside from Skindred and one or two others.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Brother-Captain

Metal, like action films, is better if from the 80s or before.

In other news

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	106 
Size:	130.0 KB 
ID:	18430
    Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit
    Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeGrunt View Post
    I'd listen to Su-metal over Olly Sykes or any of the others any day. I don't tend to listen to metal much, because really it just got a bit boring, aside from Skindred and one or two others.
    Yeah totally, I just got so painfully bored of hearing distorted guitars, and often in the same ways too to the point I can barely listen to them. It wouldnt be so bad if they distorted other types of acoustic instruments and mixed it up so there is more variety, and thats actually something id like to hear - I know you can get electric violins, id love to hear brass instruments put through amps somehow too. One metal album I can still enjoy is Godflesh's "Streetcleaner" album because the central instrument was actually the bass guitar (which alone made it different since you barely even notice bass guitars as a distinctive instrument in most metal) and the lead guitar stuff was mostly weird high-end experimental noise stuff. Thats why I stick with electronic music genres these days, as it has a wider palette of sounds to use while still retaining the heaviness I like, plus it helps that technology pushes sound design further too - so it might be a lot longer before I get sick of that stuff too hahah
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeGrunt View Post
    I'd listen to Su-metal
    I love that Su's default expression is basically ._.

Like even in Sakura Gakuin:

"Trivium's alright I guess..."

"Beetlejuice was alright I suppose..."

"What's a Skrillex?"

And just because:

Chapter-Master

Trivium are bloody awful. I've had misfortune to see them twice a decade apart and they've not improved. Also had a rather low turnout for the headline slot at bloodstock last year.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Babymetal are adorbsable.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

One day Su will find a sufficiently metal act to take a picture with, and maybe smile or something. :P

Banned

She liked Metallica:

- - - Updated - - -

Haha, I like how in the Metallica pic it's the others who are ._. and Su is smiling. Perhaps it's to balance things out? :P