BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 331 of 400 FirstFirst ... 231281321329330331332333341381 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3995
    Banned

Babymetal with Johan Hegg from Amon Amarth:

With Abbath:

With Rammstein:

And they won Best Live act at the Kerrang! Awards too!

Hurrah!

EFF THE HATERS!

Unless you're hating on Ville Valo, in which case it's all righteous and justified.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Haha, Moa in the pic with Abbath. "Dafuq?"

I'd love to see Rammstein and Babymetal collab on a song. It would be...something. Something good.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Banned

That's Yui you fool!

Yui has the super cute chubby cheeks and glove on her right hand, Moa has the adawble dimples and glove on her left hand. Also Moa tends to smile bigger and stick out her tongue (especially when introducing herself when she says "desu" which is why she lisps during Babymetal Death), and Yui is currently slightly taller and has the deeper voice of the two.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    That's Yui you fool!
    Lol

Yui is currently slightly taller
    Wikipedia tells me those two are 16, almost 17, so Yui is probably going to remain slightly taller now.
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Curses, I must learn more about Babymetal to avoid such foolish errors! :P

Banned

A painter in Los Angeles kept missing his exit for the I-5 on the 110 highway, so he did his research, climbed up the overhead sign, and changed it himself without anyone noticing.

This is Richard Ankrom. He couldn’t find his damn exit, cuz it wasn’t properly labelled.

So he took life by the balls, like any self-respecting Californian would do, and used his sign-painting expertise to fix it himself.

He called it ‘guerilla public service.’ Even got himself an outfit to look official. It worked, obvi.

The whole installation took less than 30 minutes. As soon as the sign was up, Ankrom packed up his ladder, rushed back to his truck, and blended back into the city.

Ankrom had hoped he could get his sign back from Caltrans after they took it down; he figured he would hang it in an art gallery. But Caltrans didn’t take the sign down. His guerrilla sign had passed the Caltrans inspection.

More than eight years after Ankrom’s sign went up, he got call from a friend who noticed some workers taking it down. His sign was being replaced with as part of routine maintenance.

When the new sign went up, however, Caltrans had added the I-5 North shield not only to it, but also to two additional signs up the road.
    Last edited by Gotthammer; 06-12-2016 at 04:24 AM.

Chapter-Master

She's so adorbs!

Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

I need to play this game, if only to play as an incredibly dorky gamer in a mech.

Chapter-Master

Wind was from the wrong direction at Download this year so we didn't get a flypast of this beast

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness