BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 332 of 400 FirstFirst ... 232282322330331332333334342382 ... LastLast
Results 3,311 to 3,320 of 3995

Yeah, I hear he recently upgraded to a 747. Utterly insane.

Apparently the bands were great, but everyone was calling it, "Drownload," due to the weather.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

This Pre-E3 Hype though. Really liking the look of this game, and if it delivers I might have found the next world to lose myself in for weeks. ^_^

Also, The Tempest, she's a beaut:

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeGrunt View Post
    Yeah, I hear he recently upgraded to a 747. Utterly insane.

Apparently the bands were great, but everyone was calling it, "Drownload," due to the weather.
    Downpour festival was also metioned

Here have a picture of my toes. This was the shallow end immediately prior to the maiden set. There were holes in the crowd at the worst points that were maybe 8-10 inches deep at most?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Gutted I missed Skindred, personally, every time I've seen them it's been a great show.

Chapter-Master

Arguably the best non-headliner of the weekend. Though Nightwish were also amazing.

And that's why I don't do festivals.

That and crowds. I can't abide crowds.

Or teenyboppers. Or spookykids.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

Crowd? What crowd?

- - - Updated - - -

It was supposed to be Sabbath's last UK gig. They announced a 2017 tour the day after
    It was what pushed me over the edge from undecided to going as they were probably the biggest metal/rock act left I had never seen.

Aww, Nightwish and Skindred. Wish I'd set aside the dollah for this, but I've got a week in Barcelona this September, so can't complain. Costs about the same as well.

Chapter-Master

I know which I'd rather do

Even if the car did get stuck in the mud Saturday night and had to be pushed out by stewards

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    And that's why I don't do festivals.

That and crowds. I can't abide crowds.

Or teenyboppers. Or spookykids.
    I can relate, with my anxiety I've never really been to any concerts or festivals. I'd like to though, but never had anyone to go with. I did go to the goth/industrial club Slimelight in london once, even had two gorgeous goth girls hanging nearby us all night but we were so clueless we had no idea they were hanging near us because they wanted to talk to us until a female friend mentioned it later on, talk about fail. There aren't many industrial fests but I'd go to infest or Resistanz if I could ever find someone to accompany me that understood my health issues.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses