BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 350 of 400 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 3995
    Chapter-Master

Hrm, I'm not so sure either way personally. I think the US produces more in terms of quantity so it may have more better shows due to that that. Perhaps your point on realism maybe correct though - I hate all of the gritty crime dramas we produce because they are too close to reality for example, so I can't really comment on that since it's a taste-bias. Aside from Psychoville and Miranda I can't think of any noteworthy comedies we've made lately, but neither can I think of any US comedies iv liked - I tend to prefer japanese comedy more these days. I think our fantasy tv shows have been bottom of the barrel terrible (robin hood, atlantis, merlin, dr who ect) while US fantasy has been pretty good imo (GoT ect), US has some good horror shows too (Wynona Earp being the most recent I enjoyed) not so sure on Sci-fi - the only recent US SF show I like is The Expanse, and the only UK one I thought was any good was Black Mirror but I generally think 99% tv/movie SF is terrible anyway.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Banned

Banned

i say pick all four of em and rotate them out daily until the viewers/contestants realize they’re not all the same man

Chapter-Master

lol
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

I genuinely thought they were the same man, not entirely convinced they aren't.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Cute things:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    I genuinely thought they were the same man, not entirely convinced they aren't.

That top one is doing my head in.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

Whenever white men say "ethnic minority X/Y/Z all looks the same"....
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Banned