BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 386 of 400 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 3995
    Chapter-Master

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

I don't get the reference. :P
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

In this specific example its an individual's avatar thinking about a Vanu(planetside2) anime girl.
    But I thought it was silly on its own as just generic overarmed anime girl is their type

Banned

Chapter-Master

I thought this was adorbs, taken from : [url]http://adorablespiders.tumblr.com/post/149719459826/my-elderly-phidippus-audax-ive-had-her-since[/url]

"My elderly Phidippus audax. I’ve had her since last February, and when I found her she already showed signs of old age for a jumping spider. She couldn’t jump very much, and she couldn’t climb up any smooth vertical surfaces. Usually the jumping spiders I find when they are already at this advanced age only live for a few months. But I’ve had this one for over a year! This photo was from earlier this year. I take her outside sometimes for sunlight. She’ll sit right down on my hand, and when she’s done ‘basking’, she’ll crawl under my hand.

She isn’t able to produce any silk, and she cannot jump at all. I cut strips of paper towels and put them all around her terrarium so that she can climb. I love her! "

---

so cute <3
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

Can't remember if I saw this on here or not already, and too lazy to look

A man is driving down the road and breaks down near a monastery. He goes to the monastery, knocks on the door, and says, “My car broke down. Do you think I could stay the night?”

The monks graciously accept him, feed him dinner, even fix his car. As the man tries to fall asleep, he hears a strange sound.

The next morning, he asks the monks what the sound was, but they say, “We can’t tell you. You’re not a monk.”

The man is disappointed but thanks them anyway and goes about his merry way.

Some years later, the same man breaks down in front of the same monastery.

The monks accept him, feed him, even fix his car. That night, he hears the same strange noise that he had heard years earlier.

The next morning, he asks what it is, but the monks reply, “We can’t tell you. You’re not a monk.”

The man says, “All right, all right. I’m *dying* to know. If the only way I can find out what that sound was is to become a monk, how do I become a monk?”

The monks reply, “You must travel the earth and tell us how many blades of grass there are and the exact number of sand pebbles. When you find these numbers, you will become a monk.”

The man sets about his task. Forty-five years later, he returns and knocks on the door of the monastery. He says, “I have traveled the earth and have found what you have asked for. There are 145,236,284,232 blades of grass and 231,281,219,999,129,382 sand pebbles on the earth.”

The monks reply, “Congratulations. You are now a monk. We shall now show you the way to the sound.”

The monks lead the man to a wooden door, where the head monk says, “The sound is right behind that door.”

The man reaches for the knob, but the door is locked. He says, “Real funny. May I have the key?”

The monks give him the key, and he opens the door.

Behind the wooden door is another door made of stone.

The man demands the key to the stone door.

The monks give him the key, and he opens it, only to find a door made of ruby.

He demands another key from the monks, who provide it.

Behind that door is another door, this one made of sapphire.

So it went until the man had gone through doors of emerald, silver, topaz, and amethyst.

Finally, the monks say, “This is the last key to the last door.”

The man is relieved to no end.

He unlocks the door, turns the knob, and behind that door he is amazed to find the source of that strange sound.

But I can’t tell you what it is because you’re not a monk

I think Gott posted it a week or so ago. :P
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Chapter-Master

Yup, She gott there first
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

That wouldn't surprise me.

Chapter-Master

have a giant black slug instead