BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 51 of 400 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

One for all you crazy dog people

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

Chapter-Master

Boardrooms & Breifcases

Quote Originally Posted by reddit
    "I'm thinking about multiclassing to Computer Programmer..." mused Terflin the Blue, Wizard of Arcadia.

"Do you think you have enough Charisma for it?" asked Horf-glargh the Half-Orc, absentmindedly sharpening his battle-axe.

"Computer Programmers don't need Charisma. Their main stat is Intelligence." Lillian the Forest Elf sat up in a nearby tree, fairy lights dancing around her as she looked over her character sheet. "Is Photoshop a skill or a profession?"

"It's a skill." answered Thunder-Scale, his huge, dragon-like snout huddled behind his tiny BnB foldout. "Your character's profession is Graphic Designer, but Photoshop is a skill."

"Oh... So if someone needs a 'Photoshop', they'll call a 'Graphic Designer' and I 'Photoshop' it. That sounds neat!" Lillian giggled, and the fairy lights danced.

"What happens if we need to fight something? You know, like a band of office-bandits or rival company warriors?" asked Horf-glargh.

"You probably won't need to. If you do I'll make it quick or automatic or something, we want this to be mostly about the exciting office stuff."

"Hell yeah!" yelled Horf-glargh. "I'm gonna write me the **** out of those expense reports, CPA style!"

"CPA?" asked Terflin.

"It's a prestige accountant class." Horf-glargh explained. "It gives me expert knowledge of accounting and ****!"

"What sort of bonuses does a house-cat give?" asked Terflin.

"Ummm...Nothing, they're just cosmetic." said Thunder-scale.

"Well that's not very realistic..." said Lillian, her hand on the head of her black and purple striped panther-tiger sitting in the tree with her.

"Well, it's suburban office environment? Not a lot of magic panthers and stuff like normal." murmured Thunder-scale. "I dunno, it's like the game wants to emphasize the office part. I'm gonna houserule this though- if you decide to spend the dollars on a house-cat I'll give you a +5 roll on your... Sneak ability? I guess that makes sense, and it'll make it a little more realistic."

"Cool."

"Okay, we ready to start? I'll begin- 'You enter a tan, 2-story brick building. The bright glow of the artificial, fluorescent tube lighting sharply contrasting the dark of early morning, the smell of coffee and sound of copy-machines fill the air. A small, balding human male, approaches your party. It's Mr. Arthur Thomas, assistant regional manager of your branch, and he does not look happy..."

Banned

A pair of baby kookaburras came to say hello on the balcony today. They were very curious and friendly (and adawbly ickle), one even walking up to to say hello ^_^

Chapter-Master

That's so adawbs.

Occuli Imperator

Of course the question that everyone needs answered is:

What do they taste like?
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post

What do they taste like?
    Yes.

Do I want Mustard, Nando's Sauce or Horseradish for those?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post

What do they taste like?
    Like Chicken

you know that's the standard answer for what everything tastes like....
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Chapter-Master

They're Ozzie though, so no doubt poisonous

Occuli Imperator

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Yes.

Do I want Mustard, Nando's Sauce or Horseradish for those?
    Hendersons.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni