BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Brother-Captain

Default FW Blog #39: Imperial Fist Contemptor

Finally my patience is going to be rewarded with goodies for my beloved VIIth Legion. In today's FW Blog entry we get a good look at the upcoming Imperial Fists Contemptor Dreadnought. IT WILL BE MINE!!

Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Chapter-Master

They all look the same to me...
    I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it. --Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Defenestratus View Post
    They all look the same to me...
    Well, there not much to differenciate the Imperial Fist one from the regular venerable contemptor.

First-Captain

yeah this one really seems very lazy... especially compared to some of the other ones...
    The bigger they are, the bigger the mess they make when they step on you. - Ahzek Ahriman, on Titans

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrendian View Post
    yeah this one really seems very lazy... especially compared to some of the other ones...
    Hmm you do have a point there, seems rather minimal changes to the basic one. Guess I'll just have to chuck some extra gubbin's on it to make it fit in with the regular and relic Contemptor's I've already got. This is my Relic one:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IFContemptor4.jpg 
Views:	455 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	11688

Reckon I'll get the Missile Launcher bit for this one and have it as a Mortis type.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

Does it have a Raptors symbol on the left knee?
    Last edited by Chris*ta; 11-03-2014 at 06:35 PM.

Still waiting to for the alpha legion contemptor to end up on FW's new stuff page. Not to mention the rhino and land raider doors seen in open day displays, or the mk3 shoulder pads in their new 2014/15 catalogue.

Chris, that's the original symbol of the Aquila, used by those who were around during The Emperor's romp through the Unification Wars.
    Red like roses, fills my dreams and brings me to the place where you rest...

Brother-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrendian View Post
    I see it the opposite way. I think the Iron Warriors and Raven Guard ones were trying too hard and looked stupid for it. The wavy streaks of bumps and the sculpted hazard stripes were so daft.