BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Daemon-Prince

I am tempted but it depends what is in the new book for the everchosen list
    Potential war gameing Jawa.

My cousin's sister's brother's teacher's manicurist's uncle's poodle's mother's owner once saw Andy Chambers via the Hubble Space Telescope, and I'm reliably informed it's going to be Chaos, Chaos, Chaos and Chaos, with a side order of Chaos.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I imagine it'll be like the Legion of Chaos list, but with all the stuff in the Archaon book added (and no Glottkin, One-Eye, Malagor and any other "dead" characters).
    Last edited by Cap'nSmurfs; 02-17-2015 at 09:51 AM.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

I've started Nurgle Chaos! Got Gutrot Spume, a Bray Shaman and a block of Chaos Warriors on the go. I'd LOVE to do Skaven but I don't really have time to paint a few warriors, let alone a million clanrats

Quote Originally Posted by SadisticMagician View Post
    I'd LOVE to do Skaven but I don't really have time to paint a few warriors, let alone a million clanrats
    Paintig Skaven, in a nutshell:

1. Paint base colors on the model.
    2. Wash it all with Agrax Earthshade.
    3. Base it.

Seriously. At the time I did them, there was no Agrax Earthshade (or Nuln Oil) from GW, but I painted my dad's Skaven army (now mine) using that basic plan but with Tamiya Smoke for a lot of core units (Clanrats, Stormvermin, Plague Monks), just putting a bit more effort into units like Gutter Runners or Jezzails.

Similar method works for Orcs and Beastmen.

Yeah. The beauty of Warhammer is that you can get a good looking unit a lot easier than you'd think: the fact they're ranked up in base-to-base means that just a little painting attention can go a long way. There was a good White Dwarf tutorial on painting a Savage Orc unit when those came out which did nothing more than base-colour-and-wash on the back-rankers, and showed how good it looks even so. And then you can add more detail as you go along and as you fancy (which is what, say, Ben Curry seems to do).

Happy to hear there's some Nurgle action going! My brother's got some Tzeentch warriors with Daemons on the go.
    Last edited by Cap'nSmurfs; 02-17-2015 at 03:34 PM.
    Social Justice Warlord Titan

Battle-Brother
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

I am starting to play. It s great that an undead army could be played again i missed those days when the two armies TK an VC were one and now they are back it's glory days again. Will be having a 5000 point game vs dark elves and high elf armies should be fun.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567