Heroes-Lords: 538
Thane BSB, Crossbow, Master Rune of Valaya 167
Runesmith, Great Weapons, Rune of Spellbreaking, Rune of Stone 96
Runesmith, Great Weapons, Rune of Spellbreaking, Rune of Stone, Rune of Fire 101
Master Engineer, Handgun, Rune of Stone 87
Master Engineer, Handgun, Rune of Stone 87

Core: 660
20 Quarrellers, Shields, Full command, Great Weapons 330
20 Quarrellers, Shields, Full Command, Great Weapons 330

Special 615
Gyrocopter 80
Gyrocopter 80
Gyrocopter 80
Cannon, Rune of Forging, Rune of burning 150
Cannon, Rune of Forging 145
Grudge Thrower 80

Rare: 625
Organ Gun Rune of Burning, Rune of Accuracy 150
Organ Gun Rune of Burning 125
20 Irondrakes, Full Command, Trollhammer 350

Yes i know gunlines are broing and cheesy heard, but i like them.
Here´s the main idea behind the army.
Each Runesmith will join one the Quarrellers, although they only give armour pricing to the unit in hand to hand combat, it will help when the units eventually face close combat.

The Master Enginners will stand close to the Organ Guns allowing them greater accuracy.
And the BSB will join the Irondrakes wich will protect one of the flanks.
The Gyrocopters will go out chaff hunting, take down Warmachines and try and delay (as much as possible) other units from getting into close combat.

As for the equipment when last i fought against Orcs and goblins Regneration proved a mayor annoyance i would shoot and shoot and not to forget shoot and those damn trolls.
Regeneration saved him time and again and with his trolls having at least 2W needles to say once they got into close combat they mostly ate up any resistance left.

With rune of fire i can say more or less cancel out any chance he has of regeneration.
Once they are dead they STAY dead with no Regeneration allowed what so ever.

Master Rune of Valaya: Since dwarfs can´t shut down nearly as much magic as they once could, Master Rune of Valaya should be able to at least help shutting some of the opponents magic down.

Rune of Stone more armor saves Yes Please, especially once they reach close combat.

Also At least two runes of spellbreaking to help shut down those REALLY nasty spells.

Total point cost 2438 so my question is what should i use the last 62 points on?