BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Fly Lord

Default GW Management Changes - The Year Ahead

via Steve the Warboss 11-16-2014

After the reorganisation of the Managment, the replacement of Kirby and the switch of CEO, GW will have probably some more little changes in the assortment:

-The number of limited releases will increase
    -More classic GW games (Epic, Mortheim, ...) should be released in "all-in-one" Boxed Sets with limited run (like Space Hulk)
    -In contrast to rumors that have been wrong, there is internally a serious discussion of FW
    -There are plans to integrate FW in the core assortment, how to be solved is not yet clear

The following is a speculation by me:
    -Horus Heres is very successful, GW wants so sell FW-Products in their Stores and the Webpage to increase sales, but they don't know how FW will Produce their range in higher numbers
    -I expect an extension of FW in 2015 with larger capacities and the sale of products at GW in 2016
    Got some Juicy News? Email BoLS

Librarian

Ahahaha. Who is this Steve the Warboss? Why should we even think of buying what he's selling.

Quote Originally Posted by Dalleron View Post
    Ahahaha. Who is this Steve the Warboss? Why should we even think of buying what he's selling.
    Pretty much what I'm thinking too.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

-More classic GW games (Epic, Mortheim, ...) should be released in "all-in-one" Boxed Sets with limited run (like Space Hulk)
    Battlefleet Gothic or GTFO.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by William Lang View Post
    Battlefleet Gothic or GTFO.
    Where's my "like" button...

Anyway, I've heard this before and it hasn't happened yet, so my credibility meter is set very low.
    ElectricPaladin Paints: http://tiny-plastic-dead.tumblr.com/
    ElectricPaladin Writes: burningzeppelinexperience.blogspot.com

All I'm going to say is what I've been saying since I got back into the hobby in 2007.

Adeptus Titanicus please.
    AUT TACE AUT LOQUERE MELIORA SILENTIO

Chapter-Master

+1
    I'M RATHER DEFINATELY SURE FEMALE SPACE MARINES DEFINERTLEY DON'T EXIST.

Iron Father

+2
    http://paintingplasticcrack.blogspot.co.uk

+TWELFTY!

Love Epic, and love Titans especially!

Perhaps along the lines of Star Wars Armada, less the prepainted/built aspect?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Veteran-Sergeant

I heard at my local GW (after noticing Mordheim and indeed all other GW games were gone from the website) that they sold the rights to those specialty games to Fantasy Flight. I would rather FF make these games, there customer service is... well... actually customer service!

They already lost me on the limited releases though. Voidshield generator was the first of what has become a series of disappointments to me. I am a bit of a completist and when its sold out before I get an email about it it adds -1 enthusiasm to my hobby tracker.

"Hey look how cool this model is!! Sure it comes with a bunch of useless grots and a bunch of Wolfies you don't need but its a new Warboss guy!!! Whats that? you want it? aaaaaaaaand its gone!! But really its your fault for not coming in every week to pick up the new White Dwarf..."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast