BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

I am a fan of Ghost in the Shell.

Second Barrage is good, if you liked the first half of the series it is basically more of the same. the OVA is a continuation of it as well. I just can't decide what to make of it all, it doesn't especially go anywhere, there isn't much development, and the captain and comms guys are barely in it at all. plus the company is called Lagoon, and the captain is black, which is probably the sole reason why the anime is called black lagoon
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

IIRC, the torpedo boat is called Black Lagoon, so I think that is why the show is called that. Yeah, it is one of those series that is just fun really There is the odd bit of amusing engrish too. I guess it doesn't try to be anything particularly thoughtful or clever, and it is good for that.
    In the nightmare future of the 41st millennium, there is no time for peace. No respite. No Balance. There is only War.

Chapter-Master

yeah it is pretty good fun, I like Revy and Eda particularly.
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    well lately I watched all of Black Lagoon, Blue Exorcist, and caught up on Elementary. Black Lagoon is decent, kind of like an utterly amoral firefly, crude, violent. I liked a lot about it but can't quite decide what I think. Blue Exorcist is about the sons of satan, and is a fairly straight forward but fun series. Elementary I enjoyed a lot, but is definitely no Sherlock.
    Good taste in anime. I also like the weirder, quirkier ones that are more folklore based like xxxholic and natsume's book of friends too.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Chapter-Master

I think Blue exorcist is the one that got me banned from subs

Watched first episode of black lagoon at a friends, added it to the to watch pile still not got to it. Added Ghost in the shell SAC at weekend. The to watch pile only seems to get bigger, not smaller.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Solid return for X-Files so far. Can't wait to see the rest of the series!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

what channel was that?

Chanel No. 5

It's weird. I knew it was coming up, and then like, BAM! New X-Files outta nowhere.

Should be on their catch up service.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I'll have to watch that then.

You should!

I'm usually sceptical about TV shows returning after a long hiatus, but this one certainly isn't X-Files - The Cash Is Out There.

Page 20 of 45 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast