BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Chapter-Master

Ah, depressing. I loved True Detective - very very close to what I wanted, hopefully they will do another series. The king in yellow was one of my mythos books too. If it had some weird otherworldly creatures glimped vaguely, it would of been 100% what I want to see.

I also really enjoyed the series Carnivale for strange period stuff - infact HBO have done a lot of weird period based stuff I have enjoyed over the years. Also really liked stuff like Twin Peaks.

As for lovecraft - perhaps i should of specified "mythos writers", he may of started the mythos but he was nowhere near the best writer (infact I only like 5 or 6 stories and I wish he never even invented Cthulhu, especially considering the overwhelming focus and amount of awful media based on it - this probably makes me a heretic when it comes to mythos fans lol)

edit - person of interest sounds very cool! I love detective stuff with SF/fantasy/horror elements in general. Thanks for mentioning that one
    Last edited by Asymmetrical Xeno; 12-06-2014 at 10:14 PM.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Librarian

If you love lovecraft it might be time for you to watch all the way through the og Outer Limits
    glass of wine and cigar in hand of course

Really looking forward to Galavant:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

American Horror Story should do a Lovecraft sesaon, that would be awesome²

Librarian

The Librarians has been pretty good
    The Dark Angels, The Emperor's First, and Finest!
    A moment of Laxity spawns a lifetime of Heresy

That starts tonight in the UK.

Shall give it a spin - kind of enjoyed the Noah Wyle TV movies, so series ought to tickle me too!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Three weeks until the next episode of Star Wars Rebels should be available on DisneyXD.><
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Yay!

Empire Day is the last one they showed here in the UK yeah?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Not sure, been getting them off DisneyXD so lost track of where the rest of you are up to. Empire Day is the second last episode to air so far before the hiatus.

Think it's the last one aired in the UK - certainly it's the only one on Disney XD's Sky catch up service thing.

Really hoping we get arcing plot kicked off with the rescure of Tseebo and his brain implant thing. Much promise!

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast