BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

I found Black Sails a bit....odd.

It's by the same folk that made Spartacus though, so might revisit it.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chaplain

I enjoyed the first season a lot and unfortunately missed the second when it was rushed trough TV over here on three consecutive evenings.

I have no idea how I overcame my disappointment with Silver, though. I love Treasure Island, Silver is one of my favourite characters ever and that guy on the show is so not Silver that it's not even funny anymore.

Normally I would have expected myself to throw a tantrum and quit watching, instead I just shrugged it off and enjoyed it for what it is.

Occuli Imperator

Oh telly, at the moment Game of Cards and 12 Monkeys are getting my attention.

And the always sublime elementary (yes it is better sherlock always.)
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

Just caught up with season two of Agents of SHIELD, amazeballs finale, much feels. Real sucker punch in the last few second too.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Brother-Captain

Binge watched all 3 seasons of Orange is the new Black over the past week. Not at all my usual fare with regard to Tv shows but it is wickedly addictive viewing even if I'm not that big a fan of the main character (Piper Chapman) that much. I adore the chatterbox asian protest girl (Brook Soso) though, she's awesome.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

I need to catch up on OITNB. Brook Soso is 'dawbs though.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

One of the channel 5 channels have started showing series six of Sons of Anarchy.

Its started out well. But obviously go watch the first five series first.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Have finally seen some Agent Carter.

It is great, that is all.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

It keeps getting better too and there are some amaze twists and subverted tropes.

Also a wonderful fight scene in a diner which is one of my favourite fight scenes ever.

Oh I also watched Daredevil recently, which was good but no where near as amazing as people made it out to be in my opinion. Not as good as Agent Carter by far, much more standard plot, little actual character development except ironically the Big Bad who they managed to make quite sympathetic.

Page 11 of 45 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast