BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Walking Dead is pants wettingly good tonight!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

A pretty major character from Treasure Island finally made his appearance on Black Sails this week, as Flint & his crew encountered Benjamin Gunn, a man who was marooned on the island they've arrived at and who in the novel, will several years hence be marooned again on the title island where Flint buries his treasure. Poor guy has the worst luck! Season 3 of Black Sails is every bit as great as season 1 & 2 and the new episode is a must watch for me every Sunday on amazon.
    Either there is life in the universe more intelligent than us, or we are the most intelligent form of life in the universe. Either way, it's a worrying thought!

New X-Files is very good, hope they renew it for another season. Only three episodes in.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I knew there was something I was supposed to have been watching on catch up.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

I'll be watching X-Files tonight.

Also, Gotham is shaping up quite nicely. First season was kind of all over the place. The writers very much kids in a candy store at the expense of pacing. Second season though has a much better focus
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

I've heard that, but they still haven't brought Renee Montoya back and I'm still grumpy at how they treated her in season one.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I enjoyed series one of Gotham, was interesting to see Gotham pre supervillains, and to see the beginnings of those villains. but after a while it did get a bit much, it was all 'I shall betray you' 'I shall betray you' 'I know you will betray me so I will betray you first' 'I know you know I will betray you, so I shall use that to my advantage to betray you!' I spent quite a bit of the series thinking will somebody just shoot penguin and put a stop to all this nonsense?
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Chapter-Master

I missed most of series one because reasons. But I've seen a couple of episodes of series 2 and the joker is pretty damn good.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Chapter-Master

loving x-files so far too, mulder taking shrooms gets my thumbs up.
    Please support a Poor starving musician and buy my new album for only £5 :
    https://ionplasmaincineration.bandcamp.com/album/decoding-the-quantum-star-verses

Quote Originally Posted by Kirsten View Post
    I enjoyed series one of Gotham, was interesting to see Gotham pre supervillains, and to see the beginnings of those villains. but after a while it did get a bit much, it was all 'I shall betray you' 'I shall betray you' 'I know you will betray me so I will betray you first' 'I know you know I will betray you, so I shall use that to my advantage to betray you!' I spent quite a bit of the series thinking will somebody just shoot penguin and put a stop to all this nonsense?
    Makes me think of a scene in Hellsing Ultimate Abridged where the **** leader says something like, "Excellent! Now that they are planning around our plan, we will plan around the plan that they are planning around our plan!"

Page 23 of 45 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast