On Tuesday, I'll be starting a narrative campaign against one of my buddies at my FLGS. He'll be rocking Eldar, I'll be bringing my Knights of Blood. We haven't created a story, yet, because... we've just started. But I'm looking forward to it.

The first game will be 750 points, Zone Mortalis. I've got two potential lists to bring, and I'm curious to hear what you think of them.

List A

HQ
• Librarian w/Psyker Lvl 2, Terminator Armor (Storm Shield)

Elites
• 5 Assault Terminators w/Thunder Hammers
• 1 Sanguinary Priest

Troops
• 10 Tactical Marines, Sergeant w/Combi-Plasma, Meltabombs, Teleport Homer, 1 Flamer, 1 Heavy Bolter

HQ
• Ordo Malleus Inquisitor w/Bolt Pistol, Daemonblade, Power Armor

Elites
• 4 Acolytes w/Carapace Armor, Hot-Shot Lasguns, & Laspistols; 1 Crusader

List B

This one was built primarily to answer the question "do you think I could manage to scrape up the points to make my Inquisitor also a psyker without screwing up the list completely?" I think I pulled it off. This list has the added benefit that because tactical terminators are cheaper (no 5 point per model hammer tax) I was able to afford a mystic to follow my Inquisitor around, which means that when my terminators finally come in from reserves there will be two no-scatter bubbles.

HQ
• Librarian w/Psyker Lvl 2, Terminator Armor (Storm Bolter)

Elites
• 5 Tactical Terminators, 1 Heavy Flamer
• 1 Sanguinary Priest

Troops
• 10 Tactical Marines, Sergeant w/Combi-Plasma & Teleport Homer, 1 Flamer, 1 Heavy Bolter

HQ
• Ordo Malleus Inquisitor w/Bolt Pistol, Daemonblade, Power Armor, Psyker Lvl 1

Elites
• 4 Acolytes w/Carapace Armor, Hot-Shot Lasguns, & Laspistols; 1 Crusader; 1 Mystic