BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
    Chapter-Master

Default Frontline's new super-secret project

Some of you know that I'm friends with Reece and Frankie at Frontline Gaming in real life. Over the past few months, we've been working, along with a few other guys, on a project that will garner a lot of attention. Over on Dakka, Reece just announced a little in-person event we'll be holding in Sacramento: [url]http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum/posts/list/624166.page[/url]

If you’re free tomorrow, Saturday, the 22nd and in the Sacramento, CA area, this might be for you.

Head on over to Great Escape Games in Sacramento and look for Bryce and Gordon, who will be getting some feedback from gamers about a new project we’ve been working on for some time now. It’s an app for organizing, playing and recording tabletop games…and a lot more! However, for now, we will keep it a little vague as is it still in the testing phase.

So, swing on by anytime between noon and 6:00pm to check it out if it sounds interesting! You will be one of the first to check out this new project, be able to give direct feedback and input and get the chance to win some cool prizes and swag! It costs nothing to participate in, either. Sweet!
    We will be having another event like this next Saturday, November 29th, also at Great Escape Games if you can’t make this one.

- See more at: [url]http://www.frontlinegaming.org/2014/11/21/want-to-see-something-cool/#sthash.QFZTNGrv.dpuf[/url]
    It's a little bit of a late notice for the 22nd, I apologize, I was away from my computer all day so I'm posting this at midnight. If you're not able to make it to Sacramento, which is completely understandable considering that a lot of you live in places like, y'know, the other side of the ocean, we'll be posting about this over the upcoming weeks as we get closer and closer to release.

Hope this peaks some interest, and some of you are able to drop by to check it out.
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Chapter-Master
    Undertaking private security operations somewhere in the Human Sphere

ill keep an eye on this
    Morbid Angels:http://www.lounge.belloflostsouls.net/showthread.php?7100-Morbid-angel-WIP
    I probably come across as a bit of an ***, don't worry I just cannot abide stupid.

Greetings BoLS! Apologies for not posting in this thread sooner, it's been a busy day.

Thanks again to the few folks who stopped by Great Escape Games on short notice today, you're input is greatly appreciated!!

Congrats to John who took home a Tau Broadside Suit, Brian who took home a box of Necron Warriors, and Dave who took home a Z95 Headhunter and an E-Wing!

We discussed the alpha testing a little bit. User Profiles, Match making with nearby players/location lookup, ELO ranking per game and the Listing of Users, Matches, ELO Rank and Game Store locations. We discussed some of the over thirty supported systems such as 40k, WFB, DzC, Infinity, X-Wing, Bolt Action, Flames of War, Warmachine/Hordes, etc.

The big topic and teaser for next Saturday is the Reward Point System.

Casual player? Competitive player? Fluffy Bear like me? Hobbyist to the extreme? We've got something planned for everyone. I'll also be bringing along a couple of the F.A.T Mats, a Battlefoam Spear Bag with the pluck foam and some additional cool stuff to give away!

I look forward to meeting/chatting it up with folks again next Saturday at Great Escape Games in Sacramento CA. I'll also be following this thread along with Darklink to answer questions. Please understand that I'm required to be somewhat vague still or they will put me back in my cage, and that would make me a sad panda

@daboarder Hopefully we can get both your eyes on this

Bryce