BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum

Hybrid View

Default sanctus reach rules

i have just got the hour of the wolf, and in it, it mentions krom dragonglaze (p18 of stormclaw) and skraks skull nobz (p26 of stormclaw) For grukk face rippa, it says you can use a warboss with a power claw, but there is not a mention of what to use for the other 2. would it be possible for someone to either post the rules or a general sub for the other 2?

Quote Originally Posted by 159753 View Post
    i have just got the hour of the wolf, and in it, it mentions krom dragonglaze (p18 of stormclaw) and skraks skull nobz (p26 of stormclaw) For grukk face rippa, it says you can use a warboss with a power claw, but there is not a mention of what to use for the other 2. would it be possible for someone to either post the rules or a general sub for the other 2?
    Did you find any help with this? Can't believe nobody came back with something even if it was just an idea:

I would use a Wolf Lord for Krom Dragongaze; that's what he is after all
    for the Nobz well... Nobz equal in number.

The only real thing with Grukk he has is that supaklaw rather than a normal one (it only gives him shred... wait wut, I said only? Wow). Other than that he has power klaw and an attack squig with a Kombi rokkit launcha.
    Astra Miliwotsit? You're in the Guard now son....

First-Captain

The rules for Grom and Grukk and all the other formations come with Hour of the Wolf, in the Stormclaw booklet that comes with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Path Walker View Post
    The rules for Grom and Grukk and all the other formations come with Hour of the Wolf, in the Stormclaw booklet that comes with it.
    Yeah but what he's saying is there's no mention of a stand in for them I think. Like Grukk you can use a warboss (the old Black Reach one works really well), but no mention of what you would stand in for the other 2 units he mentions.
    Astra Miliwotsit? You're in the Guard now son....

heard back from GW. They were not allowed to give out the rules/stats so instead they said to use a normal wolf lord for Krom, and a standard nob mob for the skulls nob.