BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default Khaine - Spoilerific Discussion

How do?

So as with Glottkin, starting the thread good and early. And as with Nagash and Glottkin - if you don't want spoilers, stop reading now!

Still here? Ace.

If you've got solid rumors about the content, put them here!

Apparently, White Dwarf confirms that it's Tyrion who draws Widowmaker, causing the Phoenix Guard to side with Malekith who is proclaimed Phoenix King, but all Khainites to back Tyrion. Yep, it all just got mixed up!

Seems that there is a strong suggestion that something very, very fishy happened when Malekith walked into the Flame of Asuryan the first time around....
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

As in someone fiddled with the Oven as he was walking through it :P
    I have a blog, check it out :P - http://forthegloryofgorkandmork.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/tau-xv8-02-commander.html - just updated my blog 11/04/13

Chapter-Master

I've grabbed the iBooks preview. As it was only snippet, it was hard to make full sense of, but it's clear that Imrik and the Dragon riders ally with Malektih's invasion and turn on their fellow high elves. Telcis said something to hi, to make him do so, something that was apparently backed by up by Caledor Dragontamer himself!
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Honestly wouldn't surprise me if it was Morathi who mucked up the Flames of Asuryan in a gamble in which she could completely corrupt her son and eventually make him her puppet. I mean, she was/ is a legitimate Chaos worshiper. She was the one who played the part of innocent mother while orchestrating the death of his Wife. She might also side with Tyrion, whom looks exactly like Aenarion, forgot which book but she tried to seduce Tyrion based under this notion. With the drawing of Widowmaker he is now the closest thing to Aenarion. But this is my educated guess.

Chapter-Master

Does anyone actually need to have deliberately sabotaged his walk through the flames? The Time of Legends book has the high priest trying to stop Malektih walking through because the proper rituals haven't been done to prepare it, which were extra necessary when he had chopped a bunch of dudes up in the temple. Could it simply be as simple as that? If he hadn't been so impatient, he would have passed through safely?
    Chief Educator of the Horsemen of Derailment "People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought, which they avoid." SOREN KIERKEGAARD

Could well be. Would also make a mockery of the Phoenix line if it is just based on film-flam and chicanery!
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Chapter-Master

I Know what really happened to Malekith all those years ago. I also know (some of) what Teclis has been up to. Spoilertastic so be warned.

The flames weren't sabotaged or ineptly prepared. It was a test. Asuryan intended to imbue Malekith with his full power, but wanted him to prove his worth. If Malekith had managed to hold out a bit longer, he would have passed and been granted the full power. Although Asuryan was disappointed, he did not give up on Malekith. He has supported him all this time, even sending dreams to plague all the false Phoenix kings, and the whole war has been about Malekith proving his strength of will.

As for Teclis, his plan is to unlock the great vortex and imbue eight mortals with the full power of each of the winds of magic so they can rival the Chaos gods. How and who I don't know, but I'm guessing Nagash is obviously death. Malekith was supposed to be fire, but the ritual is sabotaged somehow (I'm guessing Morathi) and Malekith ends up as shadow. Let the guessing games begin who the others are.

This is getting sooooooooo cool!!!

Well, we don't need to guess that Alarielle is Incarnate of Life...

I don't think Nagash is the Incarnate of Death, though. At least, not yet. The winds of Dhar and Shyish aren't the same, and when would Teclis have performed his ritual? Likewise I think Karl Franz getting hit by a comet was just that - not a transformation into the Incarnate of Fire or Metal.

Just imagine what their rules will be like when they do get empowered!

True Dhar and Shyish aren't the same but when he rose all the amethyst wizards either died or turned ethereal. So he obviously made some effect on death magic.

If mazdamundi is the incarnate of heavens, then woe betide us all....... Asteroid belt of Cassandora

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast