BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ExoCowboy's Painting Adventures

Hello all!

I am new on this forum, but have been painting miniatures for over 15 years. Running different painting logs have helped me to stay motivated about finishing things, so I hope coming here also helps me to get more stuff done.

Here is my current project, making a small chaos knight from a defiler. Still WIP with both converting and painting, but coming up quite nicely.

I am trying to collect my stuff to my own website also, [url]www.exocowboy.net[/url], where you can see my older stuff.

-ExoCowboy

Shoulder plates of my freeblade knight "Hound of Justice". Lots of nice areas for freehand.

He is Seth, the Hound of Justice, the XVIII of the Retributors

Almost done, still shoulder shield and other stubber required.

I don't know why, but until I saw your knight, I'd never considered havign the weapon arms that way around...I just always would have put the chainblade on the left arm. I like it, can give me some variety in the bunch of knights I'm planning.
    http://www.celestial-lions.net - witness my insanity

Started a new army, this time some Salamanders. First five ready, next some dreadnoughts...

They look good, especially the free hand.

very nice. I likey. Show us more please.

As promised, I finished my first Salamanders dreadnought. Weapons converted by my friend Barzano.

More of my stuff can be seen at my website [url]http://www.exocowboy.net[/url], please check it out.
    Last edited by ExoCowboy; 08-05-2014 at 12:30 AM.

Started my second knight, this time making it the Knight Errant. Some free hand and paint scheme done, here you go:

He is a Freeblade called "Vulture King".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast