BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Meh.

I dunno.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Brother-Captain

I would have thought they'd go with the CD. Especially since in many cases the download requires a code that is shipped with the CD, often inside the case, so getting at it involves opening the gift and taking part out before giving it to the recipient.
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Occuli Imperator

Nope, no code just there. And apparently all of my previous purchases are available to download too.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Morgrim View Post
    I would have thought they'd go with the CD. Especially since in many cases the download requires a code that is shipped with the CD, often inside the case, so getting at it involves opening the gift and taking part out before giving it to the recipient.
    no with any CD on Amazon which is part of their AmazonRip service, you get the download copy of the album as soon as they receive payment, and they also send you the physical CD as well, I've used that service quite a few times now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    Nope, no code just there. And apparently all of my previous purchases are available to download too.
    yeah any previous CD you brought if it's part of the service is also included, right thye way back to the start of amazon IIRC....
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Chapter-Master

I wouldn't think it matters that much, you are the one who has paid for it. I get all my music from amazon now, physical copy on order, download MP3 immediately, physical copy goes on the shelf. I bought my mum an album for christmas and am wondering whether or not to download it for myself, might give it a listen, see if it is any good
    Twelve monkeys, eleven hats. One monkey is sad.

Occuli Imperator

This is "now that's what I call teh 90s" I am not really sure that I either want that music in my library or if I should even be mentioning that I bought it for a present.
    Fan of Fuggles | Derailment of the Wolfpack of Horsemen | In girum imus nocte et consumimur igni

First-Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfshade View Post
    This is "now that's what I call teh 90s" I am not really sure that I either want that music in my library or if I should even be mentioning that I bought it for a present.
    meh, it's somewhat more likeable then the current cack that's being played....

Oh and the great thing about Digital Librarys, once you've donwloaded your legally brought album, you can always deleted what tracks you don't like....
    "I was there the day Horus slew the Emperor".....
    my blog http://madlapsedwargamer.blogspot.co.uk/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123