BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 21 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Also spotted a 'concept art' of Finn (John Boyega's character) where he has a lightsaber on his belt.

I'm really thinking there is some kind of 'wakey wakey' type force disturbance, hence the title.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Yup, but things can change from concept to final execution so it won't necessarily follow that he is a Jedi for Force Sensitive but will be cool to find out. There is also speculation that Lupita N'yongo will be playing Luke and someonees daughter which would be nifty.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Quite so.

As for Luke's speech? Lifted from RotJ I'd wager, rather than new dialogue. Hence 'My Father has it' present tense.

Also....

Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

That lightsaber up there looks pretty battered and almost jury-rigged. But it does seem functional, at least.

I think it's interesting to see the dirty, battered look of so much stuff, and then you have the Empire with their clean ships, polished armor, parade lines, perfect banners... Creates a stark contrast. But I think the original films were like that, where you had the dirty old Millennium Falcon, X-Wings, Corellian Corvette, etc., and then there's the Imperials with everything looking so perfect.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    I'm really thinking there is some kind of 'wakey wakey' type force disturbance, hence the title.
    Harmonic convergence - also makes all the ladies start loving ladies #fact

Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    Harmonic convergence - also makes all the ladies start loving ladies #fact
    Totes accurate. And they did just add their first canon lesbian to the canon recently.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	13707See this?

That's not an ISD that.

That's a Super Star Destroyer.

Superstructure extends out over the main engine block.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by eldargal View Post
    Totes accurate. And they did just add their first canon lesbian to the canon recently.

As it should be

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	13707See this?

That's not an ISD that.

That's a Super Star Destroyer.

Superstructure extends out over the main engine block.
    Yup. Also too big to be an ISD in comparison to the Falcon when you look at shots of it agaisnt the ISDs in ESB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gotthammer View Post
    As it should be

Totes.

You can also see the other engine blocks to the left and the right. Silly Internets, getting it all wrong and claiming it's a mere ISD.

So, ladies...who wants me?

Page 21 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast