BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    That's not proper weathers.

Proper weathers is sticking your head out the window to see if it looks like a nice day, then remembering 'oh that's right, I live in Britain' and simply accepting it's gonna do what it wants to do, and a pox upon boring meteorogical predictions
    You want boring meteorological predictions? The only time it gets exciting here is the rainy season in February and the Monsoon at the end of July. For 4/5 years, it is 11 months of non-stop, unrelenting sunshine. For the 5th year, we actually get rain at unsuspecting times, though, this is the second 5th year in a row. I get more consistent sunny days than most civilized areas get rainy days. I literally get excited for overcast days and depressed when it is sunny for the 60th day in a row.

The good news is I don't have to worry about humidity when painting. I just have to worry about my paints drying out before I can apply them, or the heat warping my models in the 10 minute drive from my house to the LGS... in APRIL!

Every place sucks, and the only green grass is over the septic tank in your neighbor's yard.

Now, back to Star Wars! How many of you British would trade your green island for Tatooine?

Chapter-Master

I don't like sand so no.

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

If you need a reminder of how bad things had gotten with Lucas at the helm:

[url]http://www.slate.com/articles/video/video/2015/05/star_wars_prequels_supercut_proof_that_they_really _were_that_bad_video.html[/url]

It's less than two minutes long, but in that two minutes you're subjected to so much terrible dialogue and horrible acting that it's hard to stomach it. And this is without any of Jar Jar's dialogue from The Phantom Menace.

Hot Toys 1/6 scale Rey & BB-8:

Oh and:
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Who needs both kidneys anyway?
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Banned

Sand does get in all the crevices

[url=http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-34993782]Short interview with John Boyega and Daisy Ridley[/url]

I must say they seem like very pleasant people
    Last edited by Mr Mystery; 12-04-2015 at 02:59 AM.
    Fed up for Scalpers? https://www.facebook.com/groups/1710575492567307/?ref=bookmarks

It's getting so close arglfhqiwhfhfh *flails*

Page 63 of 72 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast