BoLS Lounge : Wargames, Warhammer & Miniatures Forum
Page 25 of 72 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Looking forward to seeing Gwen as one of the Big Bads in this. She's got real stature and presence in Game of Thrones, plus judging from the interviews from that show, she's insane enough to make the role fun.
    Read the above in a Tachikoma voice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mystery View Post
    Captain Phasma = Brienne,

<3
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chaplain

I'm not sure on the whole chrome armor look. It screams "I'm special! Shoot me first!" Plus having to buff it out every time you wear it. The cost in Brasso alone would bankrupt the Empire.

Chapter-Master

It's so her slain enemies can see the fear in their own eyes as she beats them to death... or is that too dark for a Disney movie?
    I am the Hammer. I am the right hand of my Emperor. I am the tip of His spear, I am the gauntlet about His fist. I am the woes of daemonkind. I am the Hammer.

Brother-Captain

This is a series that had a monster who would torture you for years as it slowly digested you, and a major character dismembered and dropped into lava to slowly and painfully burn alive. That's light and fluffy in comparison.
    Kabal of Venomed Dreams

Quote Originally Posted by Mud Duck View Post
    I'm not sure on the whole chrome armor look. It screams "I'm special! Shoot me first!" Plus having to buff it out every time you wear it. The cost in Brasso alone would bankrupt the Empire.
    That's not unprecedented, the Romans actually equipped officers with fancier, less protective armour as a way of discouraging heroics.
    Ask not the EldarGal a question, for she will give you three answers, all of which are puns and terrifying to know. Back off man, I'm a feminist. Ia! Ia! Gloppal Snode!

Chapter-Master

I thought they were supposed to lead from the front?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Banned

Omigosh lol.

Chapter-Master

Does he still know nothing?

However the process of robo-insemination is far too complex for the human mind!
    A knee high fence, my one weakness

Page 25 of 72 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast